Physiotherapy is a science-based treatment to help you recover from various physical injuries. It works to promote everyday movement, maximize function and enhances your well-being. Most importantly, physiotherapy can help you get back to what you enjoy doing the most. Here at Brightpath Health & Wellnes, we offer high-quality, individualized physiotherapy for the North York community.
Our Physiotherapists works to reduce pain and speed up recovery through tailored exercise programs, manual therapy and a variety of treatment modalities. Starting from the very first visit, our physiotherapist will provide a treatment plan suited to meet your needs and goals. Furthermore, you will receive ongoing education and support that empowers you to take an active role in your recovery process. Above all, our physiotherapists will help you overcome your injury and learn how to prevent it.
Why Choose Brightpath for Physiotherapy?
Do you live or work near Yonge & Sheppard? Are you looking for Physiotherapy services in the North York area. Let Brightpath Health & Wellness be your trusted health clinic for high-quality, individualized physiotherapy.
- One-to-One treatment session with the Physiotherapist for all appointments
- All rehabilitation exercises are taught & supervised by the Physiotherapist
- All clients’ progress is monitored from visit to visit to ensure the quickest recovery possible
- Customized therapy that’s tailored to your u needs and goals
- Our Physiotherapist works within an multi-disciplinary team and often collaborates with other health practitioners to evaluate that you are getting the best care possible
- Conveniently just steps away from the Yonge-Sheppard subway station
- Saturday and weekday evening appointments are available to suit your schedule
How can Physiotherapy help?
Physiotherapy has been shown to be helpful in relieving pain and restoring function for many injuries and conditions such as the ones listed below. Is pain and immobility preventing you from working, playing sports or taking care of your family? Our Physiotherapist can help with many types of new and chronic injuries. They include:
- Sports Injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Herniation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
Do you have questions about physiotherapy?
Please contact us at 647-931-8108 or email our Physiotherapist at email@example.com.