Physiotherapy is a science-based treatment to prevent and rehabilitate various physical injuries to optimize everyday movement, function, and well-being. Physiotherapists help to reduce pain and facilitate recovery through tailored therapeutic exercise programs, manual therapy and treatment modalities. Starting from the very first visit, the physiotherapist will provide a treatment plan which prioritizes the client’s needs and goals. Additionally, education and support will be provided consistently to empower the client to be proactive throughout the rehabilitation journey.
Why Choose Brightpath for Physiotherapy?
- One-to-One treatment session with the Physiotherapist for all appointments
- All rehabilitation exercises are taught & supervised by the Physiotherapist
- All clients’ progress is monitored from visit to visit to ensure the quickest recovery possible
- Customized therapy that’s tailored to your personalized needs and goals
- Our Physiotherapist works within an multi-disciplinary team and often collaborates with other health practitioners to evaluate that you are getting the best care possible
How can Physiotherapy help?
Physiotherapy has been shown to be helpful in relieving pain and restoring function for many injuries and conditions such as the ones listed below. Is pain and immobility preventing you from working, sports or taking care of your family? Our Physiotherapist can help!
- Sports Injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Herniation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
Do you have questions about physiotherapy, please contact us at 647-931-8108 or email our Physiotherapist at email@example.com.